Terms of Sale
Class Registration via this Website
Web pre-registration is a request for classes. It does not guarantee class availability. Our office staff will call you to confirm your registration. Upon confirmation you will be emailed a PDF invoice. Your seat in class is reserved when payment is received.
Terms of Payment
• We accept and prefer company checks and electronic payments.
• Make checks payable to TJP&A, Inc.
• We accept all major credit cards. For payment phone us at 202-656-1725.
• We accept Government Purchase Orders.
• Payment for standard classes must be received 7 days prior to scheduled class date.
• Payment for custom classes must be received 15 days prior to scheduled class date.
• Training is not subject to DC sales tax.
• Invoices for consulting are typically sent upon completion of work or at intervals as work proceeds. Payment is due 15 days after the invoice date.
• All invoices outstanding over 30 days wil be charged a 1.5% monthly carrying charge on the unpaid balance.
• Requests to cancel/reschedule must in writing, delivered by letter, email, or fax only.
• Requests to cancel/reschedule must be timely or the full course fee will be charged.
• For standard classes at least 3 days prior to class date.
• For custom or private classes at least 7 days prior to class date.
• A $35 processing fee per student applies to rescheduling.
• A $70 processing fee per student applies to cancellations.
• Fees for class customization and other preparatory work is not refundable.
Charge Card Refunds
Refunds of payments made by charge/credit card will be charged 4.5% to cover fees charged us by the credit card company.
Discounts are available for groups, multiple classes, or super saver packages. Discounts are based on the total number of student days and the number of students attending each class. Scheduling changes will result in a recomputation of the discount. Discounts may not be combined.
We are constantly updating and adding new information to our classes to meet the needs of our students. Therefore the class content may differ from the description provided in our catalog or on our website. If a topic is particularly important to you, please ask about it when you register for the class.
Credits, Transcripts, Certificates
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and certificates are awarded to students for completion of a comprehensive series of classes. Call, email, or view our Certificates & CEUs and Package Deals pages for details.
Questions can be sent via our Contact Form or call us at 202‑656‑1725.